Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6

Voice acting - 11/10
Soundtrack - 12/10
Animation - 10/10
Style - 15/10
A awesome ending for a awesome series.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

DOOOOD!!

Caras, esse vídeo ficou FOOOODA! Sério, provavelmente o melhor flash em portugues que eu já vi!! daqui a pouco vocês vão estar lá no nivel de Castle e Killing Spree! Continuem Assim!! Ah, se precisarem de mais alguem pra dublar, tô aí!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome

and challa, just so you know, he started this thing F***ING LONG AGO.So, he had no F***ing idea those damm politicians would be doing now, and he din't compromised his work just to don't seem "partial"
so, GO GET SOME INFO B4 YOU START UNLOADING YOUR F***ING POLITICAL S*** ON US, WOULD YA?
AND, IN THE WORDS OF FOAMY, GO STAB YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH A HOT FRENCH FRIE!

Xalaxer Xalaxer

Maddening!

Unlike the other multitask games, this one actually was fun to play. It's boring in the beginning but once it "changes" (I won't spoil it) it actually gets very fun. And maddening as well. Seriously, this is a nice game to avail the mental state of someone. Just watch if the person starts to babble and laugh maniacly after the middle of the blue section. I got to some extent of the purple one before my firefox runtime error'd. Oh well. I won't play it again so soon because I already got pretty mad and dizzy from it already, but an overall very nice and addicting game. I will play it again once I get back to sanity. Friggin'hell, it's better than weed!!

Rhete responds:

Ahh what a great review, yeah this game does tend to drive one mad after playing it for a while... just imagine what testing it for several days was like!

-ReBound 3- -ReBound 3-

BEST OF THE BEST

Seriously, it is simply awesome. The level you need to shoot the target in the dark, specially, because of the "survival horror" feeling to it.
and c'mon ppl, STOP BELIEVING THIS CHAIN SHIT, IT DON'T WORK, I'M TIRED OF READING THOSE SHITS AND ANYTHING NEVER HAPPENED, AND NEVER WILL.

Besieged Besieged

Most awesome defense game ever

aewsome, can't stop playing it!
and for the people who complain about an tower setup, here's mine:

C C
caption:
S: sap tower
A: arrow tower
B: arbalest
C: cannon(Optional, works very well without them too)

Remember: B, S, A, C, In this order of importance
this layout will leave you wiht all the towers with speed bonus, and most of the enemy's path with SAP on and working

- Lo-Ca$h Virtue - - Lo-Ca$h Virtue -

COOL!!!

hey man this is just, y'now, wicked cool!It could even appear on nfs pro street

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks bro we appreciate that alot

Greeksta and Bleek