Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt6

Voice acting - 11/10
Soundtrack - 12/10
Animation - 10/10
Style - 15/10
A awesome ending for a awesome series.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

DOOOOD!!

Caras, esse vídeo ficou FOOOODA! Sério, provavelmente o melhor flash em portugues que eu já vi!! daqui a pouco vocês vão estar lá no nivel de Castle e Killing Spree! Continuem Assim!! Ah, se precisarem de mais alguem pra dublar, tô aí!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome

and challa, just so you know, he started this thing F***ING LONG AGO.So, he had no F***ing idea those damm politicians would be doing now, and he din't compromised his work just to don't seem "partial"
so, GO GET SOME INFO B4 YOU START UNLOADING YOUR F***ING POLITICAL S*** ON US, WOULD YA?
AND, IN THE WORDS OF FOAMY, GO STAB YOURSELF IN THE EYE WITH A HOT FRENCH FRIE!

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

AWESOME

Man, I've waited so long for this thing. TOO long. And it was worth the wait. This should be a part of the AWESOME series, because, it's, just, AWESOME.
Top five things I loved:
1: kary!!!!^^ she's more powerful(and cutier) than ever, and you just "fused" her with my 2nd fav. char, askad!
2:Graphics. Awesome. I'm a fan of light and blur effects, and you overused them. Not a bad thing by all means.
3:Extras. Cool, and funny informations.
4:Weapons. AW! C'mon people, admit! They're GORGEOUS.
5:Plot. Even if some people don't like the whole "mistery" thing, it adds spice to it all^^
Only thing that I don't liked:
OMFG!!!11! Kary is an Spy of sorts?She is there to kill them?Personally, I don't really care if she kills Omega and Xero, but she will probably need to fight to do that, and I don't wanna see her getting hurt :(

Madness Tribulation II Madness Tribulation II

Awesome

Best so far, no doubt.Loved the dark atmosphere.BTW, what the f*** was that guy doing with a BFG 9000?

Indeimaus responds:

I gave it to him and said "Now, don't go shooting anyone with this beast" but he did... and he caused so much death.

But seriously, BFG 9000 rocks, so I had to put it in there.

Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea" Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea"

Holy moly, that's so freaking funny!!

ahahaha... I can't stop laughing!!
It's awesome!
The music converged with the flash perfectly!!
Just awesome, dude!!
and cudos to lemon demon, again!
Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda, Woulda...

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

LOLRfmao!

OMG!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!! I guess I've awaked the neightborhoods!!( 0123 AM lol) Holy S%@$, the phone call, the "no fucking way" and the pikachu part were so hilarious!!!!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

OMFG!!!!!!

Man, you take the flash to a whole new level!!I mean, until I watched this, I though the effects on the castle series was the best on ng, but after I've saw this I can say:you're an artist my friend, none less than that.And I almost cried in the end.XD

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

the best fucking movie I ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean... your style is awesome, the effects were just off the hook and how you mixed madness yith your own style was just perfect!and kary was pretty cute too =^.^=